TrackRacing TrackRacing

Wow! I wasn't expecting this at all when I started playing. I'm going to skip the part where I don't understand how you transferred 3d graphics into a flash game because I know nothing of code, but purely concerning gameplay, bravo! The controls are smooth, the menus are mostly easy to navigate, and the flashback feature is AWESOME! I am Racecar God, and none shall oppose me! The programming skill that went into creating this game is apparent from the get-go, and continues to impress well into your 10th, 20th, or 30th race!

That said, it does still feel like it needs a bit of polish sometimes. I was a tad bit confused about whether or not I was playing the multiplayer mode with actual people, because when I did the time rewind thing... it worked. Which seems unlikely and/or really cruel to everyone else I was supposedly playing against. There were a few moments of lag or general rough handling as well, and I wasn't picking up sound, but that may have just been me. I also felt that a little more control could be added to the driving, such as a handbrake to enable some sort of drifting or other skill-based maneuver.

These few tweaks aside, though, this game has the charm of a retro N64 title with a cool, modern-day game mechanic that keeps it interesting and elevates it above a simple racing title. It's definitely something I would have played in my school's computer lab all day when the teacher wasn't looking, as I'm sure someone is doing right now.

Awesome work!

War of the Web War of the Web

I've gotta say, this is a really creative idea! It's refreshing and simple, and as a result, addictive. I will definitely be returning to this regularly to smash people from Facebook. Excellent job!

Memorize game Memorize game

Not too shabby

I think this a great effort. Granted, it is a very common concept and so SOME PEOPLE (below, perhaps?) will react negatively or quickly forget about it.

However, the coding works very well. Really, no glitches found or anything, which is quite uncommon with new submissions. I also like artwork. Though simple, the colors are nice and everything is very neatly placed and organized.

All in all, I think you have promising skills, and would love to see what you can accomplish when they're paired with a really original concept. :)

SteerWheels 3 SteerWheels 3

Snifty!

Very nice game. The little details are really what set it apart, such as the mini-cam view of the ball when it was too far away. Fun and adequately challenging.

tudway responds:

Cheers, that was pretty hard to code. thanks for the review!

-Alien Attack- -Alien Attack-

Very Good Start

There were a few things that certainly could be fixed, of course, but I thought it was good. I assume its an early game attempt, and if so, you're off to a great start. Multiple thumbs up in your general direction :)

Things to consider in the future:
-I think the preloader might have messed up a bit
-The intro should finish before the first level begins so that the player doesn't get too distracted to finish
-Maybe more of a transition between levels. It's really sudden; when I jumped into the spaceship I ran right through to the next screen and straight into the wall :P

VJK responds:

THANKYOU!! i will try to do these three things!

Sniper : Year Two Sniper : Year Two

I like these very much :)

I favorited the first one when it came out as well, have a lot of fun playing them.

Monocircus Monocircus

I don't approve of clowns.

But the game was alright. Story and dialogue was kinda meh, but the unicycle physics were nice and graphics were OK, so 7 it is.

Switchman Switchman

Like The Art Style

The colored pencil drawings as backgrounds were a nice touch, gameplay was enjoyable, overall pretty decent.

Dodge Balloon 2 Dodge Balloon 2

Hit "Play Again" Multiple Times

Quite nice, actually. Simple concept, yet challenging and addicting. Nicely coded too, the physics were well done.

roundpixlgames responds:

Thanks people for the great comments.
Enjoy!!!

Pong Oldschool Pong Oldschool

Really?

Pong? Honestly? I'm usually quite kind with my reviews, but put some effort into it man! It's fine to make this as practice, but don't post it anywhere, we've all seen Pong before. If you feel you must, at least add a twist to it. Look up "Pwong" in the search bar up at the top of the page. I've got it favorited because, despite being essentially Pong, it has just enough unique features to make it entertaining.

2 stars for the work, but try harder next time.