StarWars TR-8R Awakens StarWars TR-8R Awakens

Awesome job! I loved the miniature versions of the characters in the wide shots - very creative solution to what would otherwise be some really complicated movement.

NCH responds:

oh yeah, the miniaturizing stuff was adapted from shows like wonderful world of gumball which they usually do minimalist rectangles on their characters when they show a very far/zoom out scene. it did save me alot of time and still brought the point across without the need to do too much complicated animation.

A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

Excelleeent

Very good animation. Everything looked nice and Minecraft-y, but still flexible and looney toons like. I also appreciate the way you made the Skyrim reference without actually saying it...again (and again and again...).

Canvas Canvas

Wow!

This was really a fantastic animation! Really sorry about the virus thing, I know how it feels to have all your work just vanish as if it never existed. But even with that, this turned out great. The character animation was amazing, as was the color transformation. The one thing you may want to alter is to chance the "Play" text from dynamic and then reupload (right now you can select the text with the mouse; makes it a little hard to click the button underneath).

Absolutely wonderful piece of work. Keep it up! :)

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This is beautiful

Really is. I already left a review on the actual audio track, so that aside, the animation was really nice. Very smooth, nicely paced, clean transitions, and legible all the way through. Nice little touches with the gray side notes as well :) Great work.

m-chi narko m-chi narko

I rate for artwork

I think the character's great, and looks good with overlapping tween animation. Unfortunately, I had to vote it low, because...well, it's not a cartoon. I'd love to see an actual video though.

Dagkiden13 responds:

Hah. If I be agree with Mizuki-chi, I will paint hi-grate cartoon with hi

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

That was great :D

Pokemanz jokes still just don't get old, do they? Very nice work, the pacing was excellent, voices were great, and the animation wasn't Brackenwood phenomenal, of course, but I think your new technique worked quite well. I believe you can tell if something is animated well when you don't notice it (it doesn't distract from the story or flow of the video). And hey, better for you, less animation work :) Which is a pain...a horrible pain...

Also, loved the part about the random new attacks they can learn upon the discovery of new Pokemon for...some reason.

Unused Ideas Unused Ideas

Snazztastic

I, for one, think this is a fantasic, mind-numbingly random work of art.

2010 Clock Day Collab 2010 Clock Day Collab

Hey, you got it up

Nice job,. The videos were strung together quite well, the "Next" button was appreciated for the ones I'd already seen. Why include me as a co-author though when my piece didn't actually...you know...end up in the video?

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

I Love These!

I've been watching your videos since "Number Twerve." It's great to see you're still making them! I can't wait to see the next one.

A Scientist's Dream A Scientist's Dream

Doesn't work

I'm trying not to be overly critical, but you really need to make an effort to put something on here with a plot and working preloader, not just an image collage.

FloppDiddly responds:

the preloader works. there is no play button. two different things. Thank you.
and it is not a collage. there are some tweens....